Tasklight is a stealth mode startup based in San Francisco. Sales tools haven’t evolved to meet the needs of today’s reps. This drives reps and managers to use the least common denominators to accomplish their goals: e-mails and conference calls. Ultimately, this leaves CRM data inaccurate, sales VPs lack information need to make decisions, and thousands of hours are wasted on internal operations across the sales team.
Tasklight’s mobile toolset improves sales productivity and data accuracy and solves core problems for both sales reps and their management. Our engineering team is expanding for a major product push this summer. We don’t expect you to be an expert in everything, we need you to be willing to learn and fail fast.
Specifically, we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated experience writing commercial-grade, cloud-based software applications.
- Minimum 3 years experience designing and implementing RESTful Web Services
- 2+ years of UI development experience using Ember or similar frameworks
- Strong grasp of software design patterns and effective development methodologies
- Experience with source control systems like Git
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development
- Familiarity and/or experience with NoSQL solutions (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Elastic Search, Hadoop, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field. Relevant experience without a degree is OK too – send us examples of what you’ve worked on.
What we can offer:
- Ground-floor access to have an impact
- Strong equity position – we want you to be invested in us
- Access to blue-chip customers who are excited for what we’re building (we’re not a solution in search of a problem)
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible schedule and location (remote is fine)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information